Wizards defeat the Utah Jazz 100-95
* John Wall has been doing really well as of late and is playing much better than he has all year. He finished with a game high 28 points along with 7 assist, and 6 rebounds. The key stat of the night actually was the fact that he had 2 turnovers only. Great sign for the future.
* One pleasant surprise, and I mean surprise because I would have never predicted on the progress of JaVale to happen this season but the man is playing inspired ball. He finished with his 4th straight double double. He's rebounding and scoring. One move that made my night and made me smile in the morning just thinking about it, was one move where he backed down his opponent and did a pretty spin move towards the basket and dunked it but it wasn't one of those dunks where he takes off from the free throw line. It was an actual BIG MAN move that was beautiful. (Check out the ComcastSportsNet video on the bottom to see the beautiful move by McGee)
* Jordan Crawford and OthyusJeffers (who?) have been playing well in place of the injured Nick Young. Jordan has been a great for the Wizards since being traded from the Atlanta Hawks. Jordan has this swag, he's only 22 years old and has plenty of basketball life in him. No wonder he dunked on LeBron James, he has no fear! Jeffers, who is from the NBADL, has been great, not offensively, but in the rebound department. He hustles and that's what every team needs, that one hustle player.
* I am convinced the Wizards play 3 out of 4 quarters this season. Hopefully this changes next year and the Wiz Kids can win more close games. They only scored 12 points in the 4th quarter. The game went into overtime. If they could have scored a couple of more baskets, overtime would not even be a topic. Either way, I'll take a road game win, #Winning.
* No big secret, but the Wizards win their second road win of the year. They won't be tied with the worst ever which goes to the 1990-91 Sacramento Kings, who were 1-40 (whoa).
* FOR THE GAME RECAP, CHECK OUT THE HARDEST WORKING MAN IN THE MEDIA BUSIENSS, DAVE JOHNSON OF COMCAST/WIZARDS/WTOP
Game HIGHLIGHTS Courtesy of CSNWashington.com