The generation of social media we are living in today has bridged many connections between fans and the rest of the sports world, granting access to their favorite teams and athletes. The type of access our daddys would have only dreamed of attaining. So this year, WE are proud to offer Wizards fans a segment that will reveal the week’s top three Wizards-related tweets, Facebook statuses, Instagram uploads, perhaps an AIM away message even. Whether it’s posted by a Wizard or about a Wizard, we’ll be sure to find it, and expose it. Mike Andrews (@mikeandrews89) continues our weekly tradition with his own findings and posts..
For my Jewish friends, Chanukah ends on Sunday. So for this edition of Living Wizardly, I’m going to give you one tweet per day of Chanukah for you to enjoy about your Washington Wizards.
1. An already depleted roster gets another sign as Trevor Booker joins John Wall in NYC to visit a specialist.
2. Jan Vesely’s dad spoke about his son’s struggles as seen on @Luke_Mellow ‘s twitter page which covers Vesely and Satoransky.
3. The Wizards seemed more excited about the Wizards Girls playing cards last weekend than they did about the actual game versus Golden State…
4. Amidst all the talk about how the Wizards almost acquired James Harden, @Wzzntzz provide their insightful commentary about it.
5. More Harden talk, you ask? Okay.
6. It was pretty much all the talk this week, so I’ll give you one more from our own Trevor Jackson.
7. After the loss to Golden State, Kevin Hine threw us this quip.
8. And lastly, the Wizards roster gets a little more depleted with the loss of Big Tigger as he heads to Atlanta to host mid-days at a local urban station. Which means no more hosting Wizards games :-(
So from all of us to you, Happy Chanukah!