Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NFL Free Agnecy 2012

Tebow is going to the Jets!!!

Wait........he's owed a lot of money? Nevermind.

UPDATE: Screw it. We'll take him anyways.

In other news, UPS made a delivery today:

Last edited by TheGodfather; 03-22-2012 at 08:21 AM.

Default redskins & cowboys. WOW!

Did y'all hear about lil Dan and jerrah are joining forces to challenge the NFL over that cap space we were robbed for. A lot of people think they got one hell of a shot too. From the way I read it the owner of the giants pitched a Nancy grace and he just so happens to be the head of the committee that hit us with the "cap adjustment". Clear cut collusion by the NFL in favorite of this years super bowl champs. The argument of the NFL is that they broke the code during the uncapped year and because of the skins and boys cheated the competitive balance of the league. So they fine the skins who are my team but I can admit are not competitive in any sense of the word 36 GD million in cap space because the owner of the champs and yearly playoff bound giant complained about the spending money when the could in an attempt to compete. I hope Danny and NJ go for damages and all in arbitration of that bull. We might lose Fletcher and have no real opportunity to help our o-line to help protect rg3. They the right folks to do it too. I would go for all the money back and extra picks all day long.

http://www.hogshaven.com/2012/7/24/3...s-in?ref=yahoo

Chase Minnifield waived.

Well that didn't last long.