Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: An actual discussion of the Wiz this season

I am pretty sure we can all agree that things will not get better until they get rid of EG. I was listening to the Fan the other night with Mark Gray and he brought a good point about drafting that EURO player in the 2nd round. Basically saying with all our needs why are we passing on players that can contribute now for players that will be overseas projects that may never make it over here.

I honestly didn't know what to expect from the Wiz this year. Definitely thought better than last year but it is hard to judge when you don't have Wall or Nene out there. When do we start trading our loto pick for a more proven player? Or do we just keep drafting in the first 5 and hope everyone pans out. It just seems if we keep drafting in the first 5 every year it will be a rebuilding year.

Also why are players like Jan and Chris barely getting playing time? We took Jan with the 6th pick and Chris with the 18th pick, doesn't this mean they should be on the floor more?

Quote Originally Posted by Bullets202 View Post
    0-6 loosecanon whats the excus3?beal sucks
    Shhhhhhh Troll

Quote Originally Posted by NOVAwiz00 View Post
    Shhhhhhh Troll
    Seriously.

Yes the team sucks but how the hell can you already be saying Beal sucks?

another quality thread started by the B&G

If anyone wants a good laugh just follow this twitter

https://twitter.com/JanVeselyStats

Bench Warmer

So beal is doing good right? N im a trol for pointimg the obvious? Lol whats next the redskins wil win the divison n go to the playoffs with washed up shanahan? N have a top 10 D?

Bench Warmer

0-8.we are the worst team really!!!

So beal is doing good right? N im a trol for pointimg the obvious? Lol whats next the redskins wil win the divison n go to the playoffs with washed up shanahan? N have a top 10 D?
    0-8.we are the worst team really!!!
    Dude can you just post in the thread you started? Your posts have legit no substance whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by NOVAwiz00 View Post
    Also why are players like Jan and Chris barely getting playing time? We took Jan with the 6th pick and Chris with the 18th pick, doesn't this mean they should be on the floor more?
    Agreed, for some reason Cartier Martin got more run than Beal tonight. Wittman's rotations are awful. I liked that he switched the starting lineup around tonight but still has rotations were not good at all. Jan played pretty decently tonight, I think on a good team he would look a lot better. Phil and Buck have begun to touch on it a bit, he makes small plays that really help the team and if the team was having success he would get a lot more love for those plays.

Cannot wait until Wall gets back in there.

Bench Warmer

Quote Originally Posted by The Burgundy and Gold View Post
    Dude can you just post in the thread you started? Your posts have legit no substance whatsoever.
    Why because im pointing out facts? B&G please dont BS me our team is not gonna win man you do realize we need BIG SUPERSTARS to win games and win a nice shiny trophy . OK Im sorry im honest if the team wants to improve they need to drop money and make big agressive trades to players like DWill - or Lebron - or Melo-or Durant player ( even tho highly likely will get them) to be a consistent competitive team.

We have a bad FO and coaching as well with poor fans at Verizone. So im sorry for pointing out the facts and the Beal thing is an excuse players usually make impacts there first trough whole year but Beal is not that good nor i see him worth our pick. We needed a SF and honestly a better SG but we didnt really upgrade at all this year.

So we stand at 0-8 because of the team FO-Depth-Coahing-And talent but im viewed as a bad fan and a troll because of honesty. Sorry but i know you dont take it to good and its fine but we are doomed till we get that BIG player we need. Hopfully one day KD wants to leave OKC and wants to be in D.C would be a dream come true but thats my dream reality wont happen so we will always suck till than.

Bench Warmer

Quote Originally Posted by The Burgundy and Gold View Post
    Agreed, for some reason Cartier Martin got more run than Beal tonight. Wittman's rotations are awful. I liked that he switched the starting lineup around tonight but still has rotations were not good at all. Jan played pretty decently tonight, I think on a good team he would look a lot better. Phil and Buck have begun to touch on it a bit, he makes small plays that really help the team and if the team was having success he would get a lot more love for those plays.

Cannot wait until Wall gets back in there.
    Hes cold dude.